- Big Data Analytics Using Splunk: Deriving Operational Intelligence from Social Media, Machine Data, Existing Data Warehouses, and Other Real-Time Streaming Sources.
- Kenichi Zenimura, Japanese American Baseball Pioneer?
- Kenichi Zenimura | Densho Encyclopedia.
- Kenichi Zenimura, Japanese American Baseball Pioneer by Bill Staples (Paperback, 2011);
- A.D.A.M. Interactive Anatomy Online Student Lab Activity Guide?
- - Document - Kenichi Zenimura: Japanese American Baseball Pioneer.
- Nietzsches Dancers: Isadora Duncan, Martha Graham, and the Revaluation of Christian Values.
Sort order. Jul 18, Natalie rated it it was amazing. I found this book by accident while searching for books on the Japanese internment books in order to help my master's thesis.
I am truly glad I found this book as someone of Japanese ancestry and a sports fan, I found Zenimura's story inspiring. The latter is not something I claim very much, so for me this is quite a big deal. I give thanks to the author for their dedication to the importance of such a figure and telling the story of his life.
Just when I thought I'd scraped the barrel of what I needed to know, I was pleasantly surprised. Apr 04, Tommy rated it liked it.
- SearchWorks Catalog!
- Computational prospects of infinity. Part I: Tutorials.
- Archangel 1918-1919;
- Everybodys Knife Bible (3rd Edition).
- Ad Hoc at Home.
An interesting read, about a subject I was fairly ignorant of. Ted rated it liked it Mar 05, Gaynell Catherine rated it really liked it Dec 17, Kyle Worlitz rated it really liked it Jul 31, Bill Staples rated it it was amazing Jul 06, Geoffrey Yamasaki rated it it was amazing Oct 26, McFarland added it Mar 13, Don LaFountaine marked it as to-read May 24, Alan marked it as to-read May 30, Brittain Barber marked it as to-read Jan 05, Patrick marked it as to-read Mar 06, Surrounded by Honolulu's flourishing baseball scene, the game soon became Zeni's passion.
He played for Mills High School and the famed Japanese-American Asahi club before leaving Hawaii in to pursue his dream of playing professional baseball on the mainland.
For the next four decades, he would lead the baseball team as a player, captain, coach, and manager. They participated in the California Winter League, the California Japanese Baseball League, and took on collegiate, Negro league, and Pacific Coast League teams, as well as barnstorming major leaguers. Zeni developed into one of the top Japanese American players in California, but no offers from professional organizations emerged as anti-Asian sentiment remained strong throughout the country.
Author: Robert K.
- Citation metadata!
- 7 Leadership Imperatives from a Wild Man.
- Dark Sun: Dragon Kings (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 2nd Edition).
- Full Site Menu!
- About Bill;
- Higher singularities of smooth functions are unnecessary.
- Kenichi Zenimura?
Date: Sept. Many thanks to him.
The Infinite Baseball Card Set: Kenichi Zenimura: U.S.-Japanese Baseball Ambassador
All images are property the copyright holder and are displayed here for informational purposes only. Talk Contributions Log in Request account. Search Namespaces Page Discussion. Views View Edit History.
Kenichi Zenimura Height 5' 0", Weight lb. Further Reading [ edit ] Bill Staples, Jr.
PDF Download Kenichi Zenimura Japanese American Baseball Pioneer PDF Full Ebook
Related Sites [ edit ] MLB. This page was last edited on 3 September , at About the BR Bullpen Disclaimers. Full Site Menu Return to Top.
Related Kenichi Zenimura, Japanese American Baseball Pioneer
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved